There's no home
Like no home
[Scene: Ancient Japan. Two Samurai are on IRC.]Samu1 You know, we should make a Usenet group for our warlord. Samu2 Yes, I think that would bring him much honour. Binky H3Y WH3R3 4R3 4LL TH3 CH1CKS?!?!?!? 1RC 1S K3WL. Samu1 Sigh...Thus was born alt.fan.warlord. Also of note, a someone nicknamed 'Binky' met a rather untimely demise.
Nosy Parker! You had to do it, didn't you? You had to look for it, blood, sweat, tears, the works, and now you found it - congratulations. Big deal, I might add. Ah well. So this is it. My personal homepage. I guess you expect some sort of egotrip here - me bragging about me being this incredibly interesting, kind, intelligent, handsome, caring, creative person, one whose acquantance is a thing to be carefully cherished, to be proud to tell your offspring's offspring of.
Alas. Nothing like that. Although I am including a not-too-sucky picture in which I appear, since I do feel a tad more weakharted (or less mean-spirited, if you prefer) than usual right now. There. I bet I'll live to regret this. Apart from that, there's nothing much to be found here, I'm afraid (well, not afraid, actually)... except maybe for the following tidbits:
- Have you got a date? If so, do you have the right date?
- Elementary usenet hygiene: the Good Net-Keeping Seal of Approval.
- Guidelines for the creation of new newsgroups in the nl-hierarchy (dutch)
- Extra rants about the document above (dutch)
- A beautiful poem by Robert Frost
- Geeky stuff I've written these last couple of years
- The Twin Peaks Bedside Companion (PDF), also available in (X-)HTML format
- Another beautiful poem, you probably know this one: The Raven
- Have a cookie please
- Wonderful art - the TOADHEAD Project (I love this one)
- The Rather Pointless Lists Page
- My CD collection (ObGeekEntry)
- For those infested by that hideous throat cancer commonly known as "Dutch": the M© (Morte Cordia) Magazine, by Jeroen Bosch en Marc Verbeek
- "Every day, once a day, give yourself a present", Dale said. A nice compliment may very well do the trick
- A code page: PGP key, GothCode, GeekCode
- Just who are you, anyway?
Brought to you by <email@example.com>, created using BBEdit's HTML Tools.
Last modification: 3124 Sep 1993 by JS.